The health & safety of our residents is of the utmost importance. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its potential impact on our residents and staff, we are taking special precautions with visitors and residents for the next few weeks.
We are committed to protecting our residents. If you are not feeling well, or have any symptoms of illness, we ask that you refrain from visiting the Community. We are frequently disinfecting common areas, continually educating our staff on infection control practices and working to educate about COVID-19.
While we work to protect our residents, we ask that you do the following to help protect yourself and your family from this virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or cough into the inside of your elbow then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us to manage this situation and will let you know when these precautions are no longer necessary.